Willie Nelson said in a recent interview that he has stopped smoking marijuana due to breathing issues.
Read the full article at: www.nbcnews.com
- Michigan becomes the first Midwest state to allow the legal sell of recreational marijuana | Daily
- He’s the talk of L.A.’s marijuana industry
- ‘Not a lolly scramble’: Why running a cannabis business won’t be easy
- The Exploding CBD Industry
- Medical Marijuana Facts, Myths & Reality 11/30 by Stan Mason | Education
- Sorry, the MORE Act Has No Chance of Becoming Law
- California pot industry calls for help from state leaders
- Drinkables Are The New Edibles. Where, When And How Can You Get Them?
- How CBD:THC Blends Work: Half Baked – Exploring the Biases of NAM
- More Than 72 Percent of Cultivated Cannabis in the U.S. Is Illicit, New Report Shows
The post Willie Nelson says he stopped smoking pot to ‘take better care’ of himself appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website