‘The new law does not change the penal law, under which any part of the cannabis plant, regardless of THC level, is considered marijuana.’…
Read the full article at: gothamist.com
- MLB Will No Longer Drug Test Baseball Players for Weed
- Inside the World of Cannabis Influencer Trippy Treez
- New Medical Trials Will Determine If Weed Can Treat MS and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cannabis has gone from a criminalized drug to a multibillion-dollar global boom in just a few years. Here’s everything you need to know about the emerging legal cannabis industry.
- ‘Make It Legal Florida’: Over 65% Of Florida Voters Want Recreational Marijuana Legalized – CBS Miami
- Hemp-Based CBD Oil Won’t Diminish THC’s Popularity, Analysts Predict
- Why The Time Is Right For The Women Of Cannabis Conference
- Pennsylvania Is Using the Vape Crisis to Try to Legalize Weed – VICE
- Talking Points: Rep. Ryan Winkler Discusses The Push To Legalize Recreational Marijuana In Minnesota – WCCO | CBS Minnesota
- The Environmental Catastrophe in Your Joint
The post The State Claims Hemp Is Legal. The Brooklyn D.A. Disagrees appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website