The entourage effect, or the theory that cannabis compounds work synergistically, may explain why strains make us feel differently. But is there evidence that suggests terpenes play a role in cannabis’ effects?
Read the full article at: www.leafly.com
- The billion-dollar pet CBD industry is coming. But does it work?
- Brazil Approves Importation Of Medicinal Cannabis-Based Products
- What is nano THC? How nanoemulsions create new cannabis building blocks
- Willie Nelson says he stopped smoking pot to ‘take better care’ of himself
- Michigan becomes the first Midwest state to allow the legal sell of recreational marijuana | Daily
- He’s the talk of L.A.’s marijuana industry
- ‘Not a lolly scramble’: Why running a cannabis business won’t be easy
- The Exploding CBD Industry
- Medical Marijuana Facts, Myths & Reality 11/30 by Stan Mason | Education
- Sorry, the MORE Act Has No Chance of Becoming Law
The post How might terpenes contribute to the ‘entourage effect’ of cannabis? appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website