A distinction between CBD as a drug and food supplement is needed, says one CEO.
Read the full article at: observer.com
- New York To Host Debut Edition of Cannabis Auction Exchange •
- Recreational Marijuana Becomes Legal in Illinois on Jan. 1. Here’s How Communities Across the State Are Dealing With the New Law. —
- Missouri Has More Medical Marijuana Patients Than Expected
- Another German court halts sale of CBD as food without ‘novel’ authorization
- Pipe dream: The African cannabis empire that never was
- A global history of cannabis edibles
- How might terpenes contribute to the ‘entourage effect’ of cannabis?
- The billion-dollar pet CBD industry is coming. But does it work?
- Brazil Approves Importation Of Medicinal Cannabis-Based Products
- What is nano THC? How nanoemulsions create new cannabis building blocks
The post CBD Industry Says FDA’s Vague Warning Confuses the Public Even More appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website