Karim Webb’s company has helped nearly a dozen applicants advance past an initial step in the licensing process, prompting questions about fairness from some rival entrepreneurs.
Read the full article at: www.latimes.com
- ‘Not a lolly scramble’: Why running a cannabis business won’t be easy
- The Exploding CBD Industry
- Medical Marijuana Facts, Myths & Reality 11/30 by Stan Mason | Education
- Sorry, the MORE Act Has No Chance of Becoming Law
- California pot industry calls for help from state leaders
- Drinkables Are The New Edibles. Where, When And How Can You Get Them?
- How CBD:THC Blends Work: Half Baked – Exploring the Biases of NAM
- More Than 72 Percent of Cultivated Cannabis in the U.S. Is Illicit, New Report Shows
- The FDA Issues Hemp-CBD Warning Letters and a Consumer Update
- CBD products take a hit after FDA says they may not be safe
The post He’s the talk of L.A.’s marijuana industry appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.