The pet CBD industry, valued at $8 million in 2017, is expected to grow to $1.16 billion by 2022. Despite the hype, there have been few clinical studies conducted on pets. While there is evidence of its potential therapeutic value, all evidence points to much higher dosages than offered on the…
Read the full article at: bigthink.com
- Brazil Approves Importation Of Medicinal Cannabis-Based Products
- What is nano THC? How nanoemulsions create new cannabis building blocks
- Willie Nelson says he stopped smoking pot to ‘take better care’ of himself
- Michigan becomes the first Midwest state to allow the legal sell of recreational marijuana | Daily
- He’s the talk of L.A.’s marijuana industry
- ‘Not a lolly scramble’: Why running a cannabis business won’t be easy
- The Exploding CBD Industry
- Medical Marijuana Facts, Myths & Reality 11/30 by Stan Mason | Education
- Sorry, the MORE Act Has No Chance of Becoming Law
- California pot industry calls for help from state leaders
The post The billion-dollar pet CBD industry is coming. But does it work? appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.