Chicago officials said residents who smoke marijuana in their backyard or on their balcony will not be arrested or ticketed.
Read the full article at: www.propublica.org
- Missouri Has More Medical Marijuana Patients Than Expected
- Another German court halts sale of CBD as food without ‘novel’ authorization
- Pipe dream: The African cannabis empire that never was
- A global history of cannabis edibles
- How might terpenes contribute to the ‘entourage effect’ of cannabis?
- The billion-dollar pet CBD industry is coming. But does it work?
- Brazil Approves Importation Of Medicinal Cannabis-Based Products
- What is nano THC? How nanoemulsions create new cannabis building blocks
- Willie Nelson says he stopped smoking pot to ‘take better care’ of himself
- Michigan becomes the first Midwest state to allow the legal sell of recreational marijuana | Daily
The post Recreational Marijuana Becomes Legal in Illinois on Jan. 1. Here’s How Communities Across the State Are Dealing With the New Law. — appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.