As a faithful follower of the Hallelujah Diet, you’re likely aware that avocado is a healthy fat that comes with a multitude of health benefits. It’s loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids, has more potassium than banana and has the potential to help lower your cholesterol and triglyceride levels. But have you ever considered the power of its pit? The avocado seed is also incredibly nutritious, so you may want to stop throwing it in the wastebasket!
Here are a few health benefits of avocado seed, plus the proper way to eat and prepare it:
Health Benefits of Avocado Seed
While the avocado itself harbors many health benefits, Step to Health reported that 70 percent of the advantageous amino acids are found in the fruit’s pulp! Avocado seed is a true powerhouse when it comes to nutrients, containing protein, carbohydrates, phosphorus, sodium, zinc and more, according to Organic Facts. Consider the following reasons to add avocado seed to your plant-based eating regimen:
1. It helps burn fat. The pulp is loaded with soluble fiber, which can help you feel fuller and more satisfied over a long period of time. Plus, it naturally contains fat burning elements!
2. It prevents cell aging. Its antioxidant content protects the brain from free radicals.
3. It reduces cardiovascular disease risk. Because of its amino acid content, the seed is great for lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels just like the rest of the avocado.
4. It can help treat diarrhea and intestinal issues. Avocado seed is
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website