According to state officials in Nevada, a cannabis testing lab has been falsifying reports of THC levels in marijuana products.
Read the full article at: hightimes.com
- Cannabis Weddings A Budding Trend For Brides And Grooms –
- The four main types of cannabis topicals
- Housing Authority’s Pot Ban Means No Legal Cannabis Mechanism For The Poor
- Cannabis found not to be a substitute for opioids
- Recreational Cannabis Could Become Legal In New Mexico
- Can Cannabis Help Redefine Capitalism?
- Biden says he won’t legalize marijuana because it may be a ‘gateway drug’
- Dear Dabby… How Can Cannabis Fit in the Workplace?
- US Congress Could Legalize Marijuana on a Federal Level next Week »
- CBD Is Not Safe, Says Former FDA Chief Scott Gottlieb
The post Nevada Marijuana Testing Lab’s License Suspended For ‘Misleading’ Results appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.