The company created a user-friendly (and compliant) solution to the cannabis industry’s reliance on cash and deceptive use of debit and credit cards.
Read the full article at: www.greenentrepreneur.com
- Governments are legalizing medical cannabis. Why is it so hard for patients to access? – EURACTIV.com
- Inside the CBD Craze: the Hottest Health Commodity in Cannabis
- 12 Celebrities Who Have Jumped Into The CBD Industry
- Elevator Pitch Season 5 Episode 7: ‘Where Is the CEO, the Co-Founders? Are They at Bingo?’
- Cannabis etiquette for the holidays
- FDA clarifies regulatory stance on CBD products
- Americans Believe Marijuana Is Safer Than Tobacco, Alcohol
- Cannabis reduces headache and migraine pain by nearly half
- FDA Cracks Down On CBD: Cautions 15 Companies For Making Illegal Product Claims
- Can CBD Cure a Hangover?
The post Alt Thirty Six’s New Payment Platform Aims To Solve A Huge Cash And Card Problem In The Weed Industry appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.