A new report from New Frontier Data reveals the significance of illegal-market marijuana in the country’s marijuana industry.
Read the full article at: www.medicalmarijuanainc.com
- The FDA Issues Hemp-CBD Warning Letters and a Consumer Update
- CBD products take a hit after FDA says they may not be safe
- A tribal hemp market? Thanks, South Dakota.
- How to Choose the Right Medical Cannabis Ingestion Method for Your Needs
- Can CBD Gummies Help With Your Chronic Pain?
- FDA Details CBD Safety Concerns, Warns Firms of Illegal Practices
- Alt Thirty Six’s New Payment Platform Aims To Solve A Huge Cash And Card Problem In The Weed Industry
- Governments are legalizing medical cannabis. Why is it so hard for patients to access? – EURACTIV.com
- Inside the CBD Craze: the Hottest Health Commodity in Cannabis
- 12 Celebrities Who Have Jumped Into The CBD Industry
The post More Than 72 Percent of Cultivated Cannabis in the U.S. Is Illicit, New Report Shows appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website