Patients deserve faster access to safe medical cannabis. Legalization is not enough – governments and businesses need to work together to reduce barriers and lessen patients’ reliance on the illicit market.
Read the full article at: www.euractiv.com
- Inside the CBD Craze: the Hottest Health Commodity in Cannabis
- 12 Celebrities Who Have Jumped Into The CBD Industry
- Elevator Pitch Season 5 Episode 7: ‘Where Is the CEO, the Co-Founders? Are They at Bingo?’
- Cannabis etiquette for the holidays
- FDA clarifies regulatory stance on CBD products
- Americans Believe Marijuana Is Safer Than Tobacco, Alcohol
- Cannabis reduces headache and migraine pain by nearly half
- FDA Cracks Down On CBD: Cautions 15 Companies For Making Illegal Product Claims
- Can CBD Cure a Hangover?
- The complete guide to CBD (cannabidiol)
The post Governments are legalizing medical cannabis. Why is it so hard for patients to access? – EURACTIV.com appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.