The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has updated its stance on CBD, short for cannabidiol, a chemical found in cannabis that does not induce a high. The FDA said it cannot recognize CBD as safe or approve products that contain it.
Read the full article at: www.digitaljournal.com
- A tribal hemp market? Thanks, South Dakota.
- How to Choose the Right Medical Cannabis Ingestion Method for Your Needs
- Can CBD Gummies Help With Your Chronic Pain?
- FDA Details CBD Safety Concerns, Warns Firms of Illegal Practices
- Alt Thirty Six’s New Payment Platform Aims To Solve A Huge Cash And Card Problem In The Weed Industry
- Governments are legalizing medical cannabis. Why is it so hard for patients to access? – EURACTIV.com
- Inside the CBD Craze: the Hottest Health Commodity in Cannabis
- 12 Celebrities Who Have Jumped Into The CBD Industry
- Elevator Pitch Season 5 Episode 7: ‘Where Is the CEO, the Co-Founders? Are They at Bingo?’
- Cannabis etiquette for the holidays
The post CBD products take a hit after FDA says they may not be safe appeared first on Top Seller Website.
* This article was originally published at www.topsellers.websi www.topsellers.website